Saturday, November 24, 2012

gift guide: sisters


A gift guide for sisters, by sisters ;)

Here's what we'll be buying each other this Christmas..


1.   Rebecca Minkoff Best Friends iPhone Case, naturally.
2.   Butter London Holiday Trio because if she's anything like Sally, she's obsessed with nail polish.
3.   ..and she'll need a place to store it on the go! (Tory Burch Cosmetic Case)
4.    Jennifer Zeuner Love Necklace. A constant reminder of how much you love her!
5.   Design Darling Monogrammed Notecards. Handwritten notes to each other beat texts any day.


6.   Equipment Pajama Set. If she hasn't splurged on a pair for herself, splurge for her.
7.   UGG slippers. No one can resist the coziness. No one.
8.   Kate Spade Agenda because if she's anything like Jilly, she will take it everywhere.
9.   Target Baroque Picture Frame, filled with a picture of the two of you when you were little.
10.   Philosophy Bubble Bath in her favorite scent.


Do you have a sister to shop for?! Anything you'd add to the list?



This post has been submitted to the IFB project


Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. These are fantastic gift ideas! I'm still looking for something perfect for my sister, so I appreciate it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Butter London Trio!! Great ideas! (Now can you find something affordable for my highly "extravagant" mom? Haha.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is adorable and I need an angenda like that one ;)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a pair of VOGUE sunglasses of choice !: Up until Dec 1st !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! The 'Love' necklace is really cute!

    http://fashionscanner.onsugar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this post. That iPhone case is adorable, and the Tory Burch cosmetics bag is something I'd love to get for myself!

    Love, Bougeotte {Victoria}.
    http://www.mybougeotte.comforgot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Butter London Holiday Trio is now on my personal wishlist! Let's hope Santa brings them to me :)

    Marie
    A Merry Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! love the pajamas and nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my sister is so hard to shop for and she is all about eco friendly and giving back. So I stumbled upon www.dogoodbuy.us which i realized that everything gives back and found her a great gift she is really into yoga and I bought a great yoga tote http://www.dogoodbuy.us/products/ccf-yoga-totes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...